December 1 - April 15
Tuition and Fees
Program graduates typically have careers in Investment Banking, Financial Consulting, Proprietary Trading and Brokerage Firms. Positions include Banking Specialist, Computer Analyst, Data Scientist, Financial Engineer, Trader, and Quant. Graduates land jobs with prestigious companies such as: Akuna Capital, CME Group, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, InterContinental Exchange, and MorningStar. Students in the program receive individualized career development support through Engineering Career Services in the form of one-on-one advising, Career Training programs, networking events, and access to more than 200 companies who recruit on campus each year.
- 4th Ranked Financial Engineering Program by TFE Times for 2021.
- Fast track (3 semester) degree program from a globally recognized and highly ranked University with a proven record in technology and research. With a presence In The Loop in downtown Chicago, the program offers a gateway to the fintech and financial hub of the Midwest.
- Scholarships available for all Applicants, Illinois Residents and Current Students.
- Ivy League reputation at state university prices, our tuition and fees are extremely reasonable compared to other programs. The cost of living in Champaign-Urbana is very affordable with many amenities usually only found in a larger city.
- Focused and responsive courses taught by world-class faculty from the Gies College of Business, the College of Engineering & industry experts, using state of the art methods and technology.
- Flexibility to tailor your learning experience with a fourth semester option and transcriptable Concentrations. We also have elective courses in a wide range of specializations, including Options Trading, Applied Asset Allocation, Electronic Trading, Deep Learning, Data Analytics, FinTech and many more.
- Welcoming place for all international students, with a student body hailing from China, India, and countries throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America.
- Additional 24 months on optional pracitcal traning (OPT) as a STEM designated degree.