Application Process and Timeline
- Complete an online application
- Pay application fee as part of your online application ($70 domestic/$90 international)
- Upload certified transcripts and degree certificates to your application*
- Provide official GRE** or GMAT*** scores
- Provide 3 letters of reference. They must be sent electronically from a university or company email address, or be signed and appear on official letterhead.
- Provide a resume with exact dates of employment (note: work experience is NOT required for MSFE)
- Provide a purpose statement: In 300 words or less, describe your area of interest and what your goals are upon completion of the MSFE program (note: you do NOT need to provide 1500 words as requested in the on-line application)
- There are NO program-specific questions to be answered (as referenced in the on-line application).
DEADLINE TO APPLY: APRIL 15th 11:00PM CST
Send paper documents (including financial documents) to:
Illinois MSFE Admissions
3252 Digital Computer Lab
1304 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, Illinois 61801
Send all ETS scores to:
TOEFL: Institution Code 1836, Department 99
GRE: Institution Code 1836, Department: leave blank
Send GMAT scores to:
Reporting Option: Univ. of Illinois/Urbana-Champaign - MSF
If you cannot find the MSFE program on the ETS website to send your scores, please see the FAQs page.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org